There’s no greater opportunity for a fun DIY project than Father’s Day! Dads are notoriously hard to buy for, and the gift really should come from the kids…so why not get them involved and help them make something super special for dad?!
Here’s our favorite Father’s Day DIY Ideas from around the inter webs. (Full disclosure I have not attempted ANY of these, so if they are miserable Pinterest fails, I apologize in advance.)
1. Stenciled Glass Plate: tutorial on Brassy Apple
2. Car Shirt: tutorial on The Blue Basket
3. Handprint Keychain: tutorial on Grey House Harbor
4. Aged Handprint Baseball: tutorial on Down Home Inspiration
5. Grill Set Holder & Sign: tutorial on Lil’ Luna
6. Finger paint Artwork: tutorial on WTF the Blog
7. Personalized Hammer: tutorial on My Happy Crazy Life
8. Scrabble Picture Frame: tutorial on Larissa Another Day
9. Quality Time Activity Jar: tutorial on One Artsy Mama
10. Lego Cufflinks: tutorial on Dream a Little Bigger
11. Personalized Coffee Mug: tutorial on Sarah Yewman Projects
12. Rock Picture Frame: tutorial on Mommy Moment
Happy Crafting! Oh and tag us on instagram @rockinmamalife with your finished product so we can see how great they turn out!